How big is Green Turtle Cay?
- Green Turtle Cay is approximately 3 miles long and 1.5 miles wide.
Where are you located?
- We are located on the Green Turtle Club property. Our office is directly behind the Green Turtle Club front office.
How old do you have to be to rent a Golf Cart at D&P Cart Rental?
- You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license in order to drive in the Bahamas.
- Insurance only covers drivers 25 years of age and older.
Can a Golf Cart be taken anywhere around the island?
- For the most part, yes.
- Golf carts are not to be taken onto the beach. There are designated areas to park your cart along the beach.
Do normal Bahamian traffic laws apply to Golf Carts?
- Yes, all Golf Carts are licensed motor vehicles and fall under The Bahamas traffic laws.
Is it true that you guys drive on the left side of the road?
- Yes, here in the Bahamas we drive on the LEFT.
- Remember, 'Left to Live'.
Can I reserve a golf cart ahead of time?
- Yes. We encourage you to reserve your golf cart beforehand.
- We take reservations up to a day in advance. However, we do not take same day reservations.
- Ample carts are available and on a first come, first served basis.
Are the Golf Carts gas or electric?
- D&P Golf Carts are gas operated and tanks will be full. Please return your cart full or there will be a $8.00 refueling charge per day should the cart not be returned full.
How late do you rent the Golf Carts?
- We open at 9 am, 7 days a week year around.
- Carts are required to be returned at the scheduled return date and time or you will be charged for additional time.
Where can I get a map of Green Turtle Cay?
- We have maps available to hand out.